Immerse yourself in a 30-minute heritage guided tour and get acquainted with Sham Shui Po (SSP). This tour offers a valuable opportunity to delve into the cultural significance of this distinctive community while gaining insights into its past, present, and future development. Conducted in Cantonese, these tours serve as an introduction to the historical and creative evolution of Sham Shui Po.
Shek Kip Mei Street Rest Garden
(Junction of Shek Kip Mei Street & Yu Chau Street)
Before registering, we kindly request that you read the Notes on SSP Guided Tour* for further information and guidance.
Notes on Sham Shui Po Guided Tours
1. By applying for and/or participation in the guided tour, you are deemed to have read and agreed with these terms and conditions.
2. Each guided tour lasts approximately 30 minutes.
3. Each applicant can reserve a maximum of two places. Except infant, every child shall register to reserve a place.
4. Children under 12 years old should be accompanied by an individual over 18.
5. Places are arranged on a first-come-first-served basis, please register online in advance.
6. Please arrive at the assembly point 10 minutes before the scheduled time. Latecomers will not be entertained and the reserved places shall be cancelled.
7. The organizer reserves the right to offer the remaining places to participants on the waiting list presence at Sham Shui Po at the beginning of the guided tour.
8. Successful applicants will receive a confirmation email with QR code. Please present the QR code for admission and guided tour registration on the date of visit.
9. To protect personal privacy, please refrain from taking any unauthorised photography, video and audio recordings of docents and other participants during the guided tours.
10. As there are quite a few steps, steep slopes and outdoor areas along the route, we recommend visitors to wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and to bring along umbrellas or raincoats. Please do not bring along bulky items.
11. If there are too many visitors, The organiser will arrange for admission according to the building capacity.
12. The guided tour will be cancelled if the Typhoon Signal No.3 or above is hoisted or the Red/Black Rainstorm Signal is issued within 3 hours before the guided tour begins. For instance, if the Typhoon Signal No.3 is hoisted at 8:15am, the guided tour at 11:15am will be cancelled.
13. Guided tours are subject to change without prior notice. The organiser reserves the right to make the final decision regarding the arrangements.